Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I need to know if I got SSI income for October. Do you need

Customer Question

I need to know if I got SSI income for October. My name is*****
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Do you need my SS number?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: I had stop working in August and have given a laid off form to them
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Did you get a payment from SSI the beginning of the month, on or about the 3rd of October?

Doug

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

If you didn't receive an SSI benefit the beginning of this month then you have not had any SSI income for October.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

Doug

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi. I need to know why I did not receive SSI for October and November??
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

Hi Dawn,

Well, November is not even here yet and so you can't possibly have received it for November yet, and if you just applied for SSI reinstatement recently, it is not processed immediately and can take one to three months to process.

Please remember to rate my service to you so that I can be compensated for helping you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I still need to know why I did not get SSI for October. I have been getting monthly SSI payments.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

I am unable to further assist you in this matter, and I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other professionals.

Your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.

I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you well in your future.

Doug

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 10 months ago.

A different Professional here. I will be further assisting you with your post.

This site is not affiliated with Social Security Administration. In order to find out why you did not receive your October SSI payment, you need to contact Social Security Administration. I suggest that you go to the local office instead of calling the 800#. The 800# ***** ***** not helpful. In order to get definitive answer on why you have not received your payment, you need to go in person to the local office of Social Security Administration to discuss your case.

All the best,