Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

I want to get my Social Security Letter through the mail I

Customer Question

I want to get my Social Security Letter through the mail I am locked out and cannot remember password. Can you help me? Don't want to do it on line. I can give you all the info you want. Elderly have problems with computers. I am very frustrated. My wife receives hers like clockwork yet I have not been able to receive although I used to get it
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Where is that
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 10 months ago.

Hi I can help you here. My names' Lane.

...

There are three ways to do this (get the award letter)

...

(1) Call the Social Security call center, at 1-***-***-****

...

(2) Go to the local office, or

...

(3) Do it online, (as it looks like you can't do)

...

I would call the main number for TWO reasons (1) they can get the award letter sent, and (2) they can also help oyu get your online access back

Expert:  Lane replied 10 months ago.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all, before you rate me

...

If this has helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating (using the stars or faces on your screen, and then clicking “submit").

...

Thanks!

Lane

I have a law degree, (Juris Doctorate), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in financial accounting & tax, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986.