How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask PDtax Your Own Question
PDtax, CPA firm owner
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 4523
Experience:  35 years tax and professional advice in all matters money
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
PDtax is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I just moved, from, PA to Clarion, PA should I notify the

Customer Question

I just moved, from Butler, PA to Clarion, PA should I notify the Social Security office?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Ok, what I really want to know, how do I get my Social Security check changed so that my check goes into my checking account, instead of my savings acct?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: Not at this time, thank you
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  PDtax replied 9 months ago.
Hi from just answer. I'mCustomer I'll assist.
Expert:  PDtax replied 9 months ago.
The easiest way to make changes to your social security account is to set up an online link to SSA. I'll get the web address and be right back.
Expert:  PDtax replied 9 months ago. is the link to set up your private online account with SSA.

You can change bank account number, mailing address, access account information, and conduct much of your business with SSA this way. Some things require an office visit and personal conference with signed original documents, but the online account can do everything you need.

Thanks for asking at just answer. Positive feedback is appreciated, as it is one of the ways site management measure our work. Please rate my assistance once I have answered your question. I'mCustomer

Expert:  PDtax replied 8 months ago.

Hi again.Customerhere.

If my response met your needs, please rate my assistance to close out your inquiry. Our month end closing is coming, and we are measured at that time for our work. Thanks.