How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Are you and expert on SS combine with federal CSRetirment, I

Customer Question

Hello wilson, are you and expert on SS combine with federal CSRetirment
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I will be 66 In april and plan on working at least a few more years] I just want someone to check my calculations and give an opinion can you tell me cost for consult?
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: $36000 fed pension Retired at 50 yo with 27 years and about 20 years with min or more ss pament
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 months ago.

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I've been a lawyer for more than 3 decades and I understand the effect of the WEP very well. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is your question?

If you would like me to call you I am willing to do that as well, for a minimal additional charge.