dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

When can I expect to have my request of direct deposit to be

Customer Question

when can I expect to have my request of direct deposit to be answered?The request was made on October 19 at approx. 10
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: my name is***** and my SSN is###-##-#### My phone number is ***** please call or answer my question. Thaank you.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: Yes...
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I do not see your previous post.

What is your specific question?