How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to change my social security deposit from my Asset

Customer Question

I need to change my social security deposit from my Asset management account to Performance 1st savings account. What do I need to do to change it?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: The Asset money market account is closing. I opened a Savings account with USAA. How can I redirect the Deposit?
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: Thanks, ***** *****
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: No
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Rick Martin replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. There are three ways to do this. Changing your account settings online, calling SS, or calling your bank. This is a link that explains all 3 options in more detail:

Expert:  Rick Martin replied 11 months ago.

I will remain online in case you have any further questions for me. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your question!