Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I'm looking for a consultant that can verify that my wife

Customer Question

I'm looking for a consultant that can verify that my wife and I are getting the correct SS payment. I just received letters from SSA that they have paid the incorrect amounts for the pass three years. Can you help?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I'm not disable, but just want help to insure the gov't is making the correct calculations.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about the notice that you received. However, we do not have access to the Social Security Administration's database to figure out your earnings and the amount that you would receive. Only Social Security Administration has this information. So, you need to go to the local office of Social Security Administration and speak with a Claims Specialist who would review your record and tell you why you received the notice and whether the notice is correct or not. If the notice stands, then you need to request for waiver of any overpayment that you would be assessed.

Goodluck with your case,