How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I HAVE A friend that was born in Cuba, but now she is a

Customer Question

I HAVE A friend that was born in Cuba, but now she is a Citizen from Spain and reside there.
She was married for 20 yrs with an American citizen. Got divorced and now he was married with a lady two years ago.
He passes away and my question is if my friend is entitled to his former husband pension and also what documents she will need to received.
Thanks my e-mail:***@******.***
Margarita Alfonso
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 12 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 12 months ago.

Could you explain a little more?

When did the spouse die?

Did she reside with the spouse in the U.S. during the marriage?

Thank you for your cooperation,