How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3440
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to change my address. S. Gustaveson, S. Gustaveson

Customer Question

I need to change my address.
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Nancy S. Gustaveson
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Nancy S. Gustaveson 750 Weaver Dairy Rd. Chapel Hill, NC 27514 from apt. # 152 to Apt. # 3116. Change of address in same complex. That's it!
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 8 months ago.

Hi Nancy. My name's Lane. you've reached You are not tal;lking directlly to the Social Security Administration.


JustAnswer is a site that matches individuals with questions about Social Security, tax, etc. with verified experts in those fields.


I CAN, however, tell you the three ways that Social Security allows this to be done.


Bear with me while I pull up the regs

Related Social Security Questions