How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 19125
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am turning 65 and I am a retired teacher form the Shawheen

Customer Question

I am turning 65 and I am a retired teacher form the Shawheen Valley high School district. i was told that I need to notify Social security to see if I qualify for part A for free and then to supplement my form with insurance for part B. I am planning on using Uni-Care Health Ins for that. Have I done everything or what else do I need to do? thank you for your help
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: not to my knowledge
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

In order to qualify for Part A, you must have Part B first. So, you need to enroll in Part B first before making inquiry on Part A. For more information on eligibility requirements and how to enroll, click here and here.