How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3440
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter has two children that have come to live with us

Customer Question

my daughter has two children that have come to live with us because she has A very debilitating sickness, can I sign them up on my social security
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: my daughter is 28, has worked very little, the children have been here for approx six months. my daughter just got out of the hospital, one month, the doctor told us it would take her A year at least to recover.
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: the doctor told us that she needs around the clock care24 hour, she will not be able to take care of her children
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Could you please clarify what you meant by signing them up on your Social Security?

Thank you for your cooperation,