Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

Where doI send form 1724? My husband passedaway ,I was told

Customer Question

Where doI send form 1724?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My husband passedaway ,I was told to fill out fotm 1724 and mail it in. I need the address
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: no
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 9 months ago.

If you download, print and complete a paper form, please mail or take it to your local Social Security office or the office that requested it from you.

...

You can locate your closes field office and it's mailing address here: https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp

...

Just enter your zip code ... and the mailing address will show up on the top, left of the resulting screen.

...

Please let me know if you have any questions at all, before rating me.

...

And if you DON'T have other questions Your positive rating … (by using those the stars or faces on your screen, and then clicking “submit”) …would be appreciated!

Otherwise I receive no compensation for the work.

...

Thank you,

Lane

...

...

I hold a law degree, with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in financial accounting & tax, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986

Expert:  Lane replied 9 months ago.

...

I’m just checking back in to see how things are going.

...

Did my answer help?

If this HAS helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating (using the stars or faces on your screen, and then clicking “submit")

...

But again, let me know if you need more on this.

Lane