Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

Number for deposits, need to change the bank i get my

Customer Question

number for deposits
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: need to change the bank i get my deposit at
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: not roght now
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name's Lane. I can help here.

...

I hold a law degree, with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in financial accounting & tax, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986…

Please bear with me for a moment, while I prepare your response.

Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

OK, you have three options here:

...

• If you already are receiving benefits, you can create a my Social Security account and start or change Direct Deposit online.
  • You also can sign up at your bank, credit union, or savings and loan.
  • Or call Social Security at 1-***-***-****

...

In my, experience going to the bank and having THEM set it up FOR you is the easiest and most dependable way to get this done.

...

They have the forms to get this done.

...

But again, you can also call the main number AND you can also go on line and do that here:

...

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all, before rating me.

...

And if you DON'T have other questions Your positive rating … (by using those the stars or faces on your screen, and then clicking “submit”) …would be appreciated!

Otherwise I receive no compensation for the work.

...

Thank you,

Lane