How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am on soc sec disability and i get money for son he turns

Customer Question

i am on soc sec disability and i get money for son he turns 18 this week
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: soc sec wants money in bank
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: the money he has saved in another acct
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  emc011075 replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Are you receiving SS disability or SSI (supplemental insurance income ) or both?

Expert:  emc011075 replied 11 months ago.

Is your son receiving benefits because of your disability?