Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

INEED A COPY OF OUE FORM SSSA-1099, WE ARE GETTING A REVERSE

Customer Question

INEED A COPY OF OUE FORM SSSA-1099
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: WE ARE GETTING A REVERSE MOGTAGE AND THEYASK FOR A COPY OF OUR SSA1099
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: NO JUST A COPY OF THOES TWO FORMS
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Barbara replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If you need duplicate copies of your 1099s for 2015, there are 3 ways you can get copies:

https://faq.ssa.gov/link/portal/34011/34019/article/3706/how-can-i-get-a-form-ssa-1099-1042s-social-security-benefit-statement

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

• Using your online my Social Security account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. Go to Sign In or Create an Account. Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab;

• Calling us at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or

• Contacting your local Social Security office.