How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask emc011075 Your Own Question
emc011075, Tax Adviser
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 2997
Experience:  Tax adviser IRS licensed Enrolled Agent and tax instructor
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
emc011075 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I just received a notice from Social Security that they will

This answer was rated:

I just received a notice from Social Security that they will be withholding $150.80 from Part A Hospital. I have 10 years of service in Arizona and should not be charged for Part A! What do I do?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: No.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

You have to call social security directly and ask to check your records. You can also access your records online by login in into your online social security account. Most likely not all of your earnings had been reported or SSA has incorrect records.

emc011075 and other Social Security Specialists are ready to help you

I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?