Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  22+ years legal exp. - 12+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

MORTGAGE COMPANY NEEDS MOST RECENT SS AWARD LETTER, I TOOK

Customer Question

MORTGAGE COMPANY NEEDS MOST RECENT SS AWARD LETTER
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I TOOK EARLY RETIREMENT,AND WAS AWARDED DISABILITY,THAT WAS IN 2007. NOW,THE MORTGAGE COMPANY WANTS A MORE RECENT AWARD OF MY SOCIAL SECURITY STATUS.
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: NO, ALL I NEED IS A COPY OF MOST RECENT SS AWARD, SENT TO ME, EITHER BY MAIL @ AMERINO DONOFRIO 57 UNION VALLEY ROAD MAHOPAC,N.Y. 10541 E-MAIL AWARD --***@******.***
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 9 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I thank you for your inquiry. I have been practicing SS law full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

You (and only you, the SS numberholder) can go now go to http://ssa.gov/myaccount

From there you create a passworded account for yourself with the SSA. You then login (remember your login details) and order which ever of the several documents you wish to download or order. In your case, you are going to look for the Benefits Verification Letter that tells what you are CURRENTLY awarded by SSA now.

There are other helpful documents,including annual SS earnings statement, 1099s, etc. You can also change your banking info, your address, etc., should the need arise.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurateservice – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent" when you aredone. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!