How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In my 2014 and 2015 statement of payments ( for my income

Customer Question

in my 2014 and 2015 statement of payments ( for my income tax filing.)
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: How do I increase with tax with holding from my SS payments ?
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.
Customer: I wish the amount of with holding increased from my actual SS payment,
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: I do not understand . the question is clear
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  emc011075 replied 12 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

How much do you have currently withheld? 7%? 10%?

To change you voluntary withholding rate you will need to fill out form W-4V and mail it or bring it to your local social security office.

Here's link to the form: