dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I lost the page I was on when I ask my question, how do I

Customer Question

My name is Alicia****, I lost the page I was on when I ask my question, how do I get back to where I need to be? Thanks,. Alicia ******

Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good morning Alicia,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

While I can certainly answer a social security question that you might have, you do not appear to have posted any other questions using this username----ever----on this site. If you used a different username I have no way to know that or where your other question might be.

If you would ask me the question that you need an answer to I will be happy to assist you. Alternatively, I can offer you a phone call for just $5 more if that would better suit your needs.

Doug

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do not understand what you mean about my username or some of the other things, I am also questioning why a mobile call costs , $5.00, please respond to me. Thanks,. Alicia ****

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Hi Alicia,

A phone call costs extra because a call is not included with the cost of asking a question. I am not allowed to offer you a call at no charge. $5 is the minimum I can offer. I do have the ability to ask for up to $500 but I wanted to offer you the lowest amount possible.

You wrote: I do not understand what you mean about my username or some of the other things, What I am saying is that you opened an account on this site and were given a username. It is possible to get a second username though the site. If you use one name to ask a question, and then another name to ask about that question, I have no way to see what question that was. I can look up all questions ever asked by you using "JACUSTOMER-7afugro3-", but not if you used a different username.

I can help you---either with a call or in writing---but you must either ask your question or accept a call for me to help you. I still am in the dark as regards ***** ***** is you need to know. Help me out here, please, and tell me what it is you need to know.

Doug