How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ABC Accounting Group Your Own Question
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 688
Experience:  Business Consultant/Accounting Manager
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
ABC Accounting Group is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to find out what I paid in Ohio State taxes for

Customer Question

I am trying to find out what I paid in Ohio State taxes for the years 2002 and 2003. The Ohio tax office thought you might have that information.
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My social security number is###-##-#### I have lived in Ohio since 1974. I am currently paying taxes to the state of Ohio that I do not owe them. I need to know how much I already paid in the years 2002 and 2003.
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: OK. Can I pay with debit card?
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: No
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ABC Accounting Group replied 10 months ago.

Hi. Great Questions.

You have two options - one is to see if you have your W-2's from those years - that should tell you how much you paid to the State of Ohio. Another option is to obtain a copy of your return - by calling 1-***-***-**** to receive a transcript. You would need to give them the following information - the taxable years you are requesting, your social security number and your current address. If you filed a joint Ohio income tax return, you must also indicate your spouse's social security number. The summary transcript will be mailed within three business days of your telephone request.

To receive a copy of your Ohio income tax return, you must submit a written request to:

Ohio Department of Taxation
P. O. Box 2476
Columbus, Ohio###-##-####/p>

Expert:  ABC Accounting Group replied 10 months ago.

Let me know if you have any questions. If not, a positive rating is very much appreciated. Best Regards.