How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Taylor Your Own Question
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 2308
Experience:  Certified Public Accountant
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Mark Taylor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I get a copy of my 1099s from 2010 through 2015

Customer Question

How can I get a copy of my 1099s from 2010 through 2015 inclusive?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dorothy, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. Please give me a few moments to prepare your response.

Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 1 year ago.

You can request an income transcript from the IRS. It would contain your 1099 information. This can be obtained directly from the IRS website. The website address is

Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 1 year ago.

I hope you found this information to be beneficial. If this answered your question please take a few moments to rate my response. A rating is needed in order for me to receive credit for helping you today. The rating bar is located at the top of the page – ranging from 1 to 5 stars. If you need me to clarify aspect of my response or if there are additional areas of the question that you would like me to consider please let me know. I would be happy to continue the discussion. It has been my pleasure helping you today.