dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Will s s allow to fax my document to my mortgage company

Customer Question

Will s s allow to fax my document to my mortgage company using the mortgages fax number
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

What is it that you want to send to your mortgage company? A benefits verification letter?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. Iam so sorry It is not S s it is the IRS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Iam so sorry it is not SS,it is the IRS. That I need to know ifhttp://www.laptopmag.com/articles/set-a-password-on-your-wi-fi-network-how I-to can have My information faxed to my refinance company

I still don't know WHAT info you want sent to your refinance company? Your tax return?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you but it's not a social security question. It is the IRS. Iam sure Stephanie still answer.

So what IRS related form do you want sent to refinance co. I need you to answer this. Thanks!