How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We need to go into a social security office and file for our

Customer Question

We need to go into a social security office and file for our benefits. How do we make an appointment. I believe the Corpus Christi, Tx location is for Kleberg county?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My husband is a veteran and I was told about a DD Form 214 might help increase his benefits. Is this true?
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: My husband will be 68 on September 28, 2016 and would like to get his benefits after his birthday.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What years did your husband serve in the military?


Related Social Security Questions