dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

My name is ******** *********. I recently have been accepted

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ******** *********. I recently have been accepted for SSD, but I am planning to relocate to PA. I was wondering how to get copies sent to me for the medical plans offered, anything from Medicaid so I can be aware before getting there since I only have 30 days' to make the needed changes. I get very overwhelmed over every day life happenings' and need to be confident in my medical needs/assets' before making the move. Can you help me?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good evening Georgia,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference during which there is no limitation on the number of questions you can ask of me, as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you referring to Social Security Disability (SSDI), the benefit that you earn by working and paying taxes into social security?

2. Or are you referring to Supplemental Security Income (SSI) which is a welfare benefit based on your income and assets?

3. What state are you in at the present?

Doug