How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am divorced and my husband filed for SSI two years ago. I

Customer Question

I am divorced and my husband filed for SSI two years ago. I was already receiving $410 per month disability because I have multiple sclerosis. For a while it was increased by
$429 per month. I am still receiving $429 but now the $410 is gone and I don't know why.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Could you explain a little more?

Kindly review, edit, properly identify your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,