Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Certified Public Accountant
93680669

Can i get a copy of my 2013 form SSA-1099?

Customer Question

Can i get a copy of my 2013 form SSA-1099 ?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions.

The easiest way to obtain this information is to request a copy of a transcript from the IRS. You can request a copy by mail or online.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

The above link with take you to the IRS page with instructions on how to order a transcript. There are several types of transcripts. The one that you want is an income transcript. This will have the SSA-1099 information.

I hope you found this information to be beneficial. If this answered your question please take a few moments to rate my response. A rating is needed in order for me to receive credit for helping you today. The rating bar is located at the top of the page – ranging from 1 to 5 stars. If you need me to clarify aspect of my response or if there are additional areas of the question that you would like me to consider please let me know. I would be happy to continue the discussion. It has been my pleasure helping you today.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or need clarification. I am happy to help.