How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 19107
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to stop california's mediCAL paying for part of my

Customer Question

I want to stop california's mediCAL paying for part of my part B. They are still paying after I opted out back in June when I received a letter from them stating that any money they pay is a lean against my property which was never told to me prior to signing up, not by them or by AARP's Health CARE NET who is responsible for getting me into this mess. All my phome calls fall on deaf ears. I called the state number which referred me to the county ( San Bernardino) who told me they would OPT me out...but they did nothing. I went to their local office in Hesperia and got no where. I want Medical to send me a bill for what they have paid toward my part B because I DO NOT want any LEAN on my property. HOW can you help me reach this state's MEDICAL to have this done. NO person answers the phone there...only a tape referring you to the county...that gets nothing done...nor does the local office. Any help will be appreciated. Joanna
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello Joanna: Unfortunately, this site cannot contact the Medi-Cal's office on your behalf. The Professionals on the site only provide general legal information and answer questions that are asked and do not communicate with other site users outside of the site.

You need to contact your Assembly Member and Governor's office for assistance if you have not been able to reach someone on the phone at the Medi-Cal's office.

Best wishes,

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.