How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

File a appeal to appeals council

Customer Question

File a appeal to appeals council
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney in my private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply.

Also, what question about AC appeals may I help you with?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your response, I will call you please let me know when is it a good time to call you. I am in Redmond, Washington State. Will await for your response.
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 11 months ago.

I have asked that an offer be made to you for an attorney phone consult, should you still want. Otherwise, you may continue here in this public forum.

Related Social Security Questions