How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 15738
Experience:  15+ years in tax preparation and instruction
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I change my social security payment from one of my

Customer Question

How do I change my social security payment from one of my banks to another of my bank accounts?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.


Because you already are receiving benefits, you can create a my Social Security account and change Direct Deposit online.

The above link will take you to the MY SOCIAL SECURITY page so you can sign in or Create an account.

If you would rather you can complete the change by calling Social Security at 1-***-***-****

Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.

Checking to see how you responded after you read my answer