How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3440
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A family member asked help. Her condition was set a5 years

Customer Question

A family member asked for my help. Her condition for SSD was set a5 years ago, it is evident that she is not getting better from surgery, medications, therapy. Her Dr. is retired and is seeing a Local GP, it is very difficult to understand how she should receive a possible higher Impairment rating and I believe she could request it from her GP she is seeing now?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your family member's situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. I don't understand what you are asking. Would you please elaborate?