How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 15333
Experience:  15+ years in tax preparation and instruction
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Would like to change auto-deposit to another bank.

Customer Question

Would like to change auto-deposit to another bank.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.


If you already are receiving benefits, you can create a my Social Security account and change Direct Deposit online. You can start, view, and change your direct deposit information of record via the My Profile Tab on my Social Security. In addition, you can decide when your change will take effect.

People receiving Social Security (Retirement, Survivors, and Disability) benefits can use my Social Security to start or update direct deposit information.

The above is the link

Or call Social Security at 1-***-***-****.

Please remember that you are required to rate in a positive way (look for the STARS or SMILEY FACES) so I am credited with responding.