How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Last year I "filed and suspended" my benefits so my wife

Customer Question

Last year I "filed and suspended" my benefits so my wife could begin getting spousal benefits. Since I did that, I no longer have access to my earnings record on my online social security account. I am still working and will pay in the maximum social security again this year.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 11 months ago.



How can I help?



Related Social Security Questions