LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

What is going on with my disability appeal?

Customer Question

Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good morning Jeff,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

There are two ways of checking on the status of your disability appeal.

First, you can call social security and they can tell you where the appeal is in the process.

Secondly, you can check the status of your disability case online at the following link: https://secure.ssa.gov/apps6z/IAPS/applicationStatus

You will need to enter both your social security number, and the Confirmation Number given to you when you file the appeal to be able to access this online status system.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Do you have any additional questions that you would like me to address for you?

In case you would like a phone call to further discuss these issues you have raised, I will make that offer to you. You are certainly not obligated to accept a call offer, but many people do find it helpful for clarification purposes, as well as to allow them to ask additional questions.

As I have provided you with the information you asked for, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you? I am not compensated until you rate me.

Thanks in advance,

Doug