How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Christopher B, Esq. Your Own Question
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 2982
Experience:  associate attorney
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Christopher B, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm my sisters representative payee past 7years and her SS

Customer Question

I'm my sisters representative payee for the past 7years and her SS check for July/16 was not deposited into the Wells Fargo checking Account on file. Please let me know how to proceed.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

If a payment is lost or stolen, you can contact SSA to report it. They will replace it but it is not something that will probably happen immediately. You can report a missing benefit by calling SSA at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****) or contacting your local Social Security office.

See social security link:

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from, this extra step costs you nothing extra and will be greatly appreciated.

Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?