How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Megan C Your Own Question
Megan C
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 16580
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CMA, CFE, CGMA M.Accy Also Teach Accounting courses at Master's Level
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Megan C is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My social security number is ************. I am currently

Customer Question

My social security number is ************. I am currently covered under the spousal benefit provision. I would like to switch to my own benefit in June, 2017, at age 69 and one-half. My date of birth is ********. What will my benefit be(approximately) at that time. Thank you, ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Megan C replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your quesiton. In order to process your request, you would need to call 1-***-***-**** or visit your local office. Private information cannot be given out online via chat, but you can go to and create an account to view your potential benefit.

Please let me know if you need anything additional. If not, please rate postivie.