How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My social security payment was lowered this month - the

Customer Question

my social security payment was lowered this month - the first time this has ever happened.
On my bank statement it shows TCS instead of SSA. Do you have any idea what this is or what is going on here.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  lev-tax replied 1 year ago.

For federal income tax - you will use federal form 1040 with attached schedules C and SE
For Georgia state income tax - use form 500


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't file income tax. I just signed up with you but am still waiting for an answer to my question.