How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JustAnswer Your Own Question
JustAnswer, Other
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 21
Experience:  JustAnswer
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
JustAnswer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am years old and just got a job with La City. I have full

Customer Question

I am 69 years old and just got a job with La City. I have full medical plan with the City but SS is taking out money for part A and something else.
Can I stop paying the $485 per month and start again when I " retire" ? Ray
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  JustAnswer replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for posting your question. We’re matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.