How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask PDtax Your Own Question
PDtax, CPA firm owner
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 4625
Experience:  35 years tax and professional advice in all matters money
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
PDtax is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ihave retired since 62 but have remained part time , since

Customer Question

ihave retired since 62 but have remained part time , since last year when business was lucrative , Ipaid all necessary taxes , Will there be an increase in ss benefit
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.
Hi from just answer. I'mCustomer The answer is maybe.If your recent work years are among your highest 35 work years, your wage base can increase, and with it your future social security benefits.You can check yourself online about your wage base, or a visit to an SSA office will confirm the math.Thanks for asking at just answer. Positive feedback is appreciated. I'mCustomer