How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 19012
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was born in 1924 and some years ago I was notified that it

Customer Question

I was born in 1924 and some years ago I was notified that it was a year that did not
Pay the correct benefit due at retirement and included form to fill out.
I am inquiring now as deadline near for anyone to have any change or correction
Made...called the GLITCH years!
My social security no is as follows: **************
Shirley f WANDEL **********************
Is this something I should take action on?
Will appreciate a response asap.....June First deadline?
Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You need to go to your local office of Social Security Administration and complete the necessary forms.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.