dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I want to know in 2015 what is the gross amount received,

Customer Question

I want to know in 2015 what is the gross amount received, the discount for MC was $ 210, net received was $ 2144. On 2016 what is the gross amount, net received is $ 2163.00, all 2015 I was working.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney in my private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply.

Are you asking what was your Social Security Benefit for 2015? And then for 2016?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting for an answer since yesterday. It took to much time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You never sent an answer by email.

Yes, apparently no one was available or willing to seek to assist you last night, when you posted a question very late, at 10 pm EST. Fortunately for you, I saw your post this morning. However, given my busy day, if you no longer need assistance, kindly let me know so I can move on. Thanks!