How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm responding to your company's response under

Customer Question

I'm responding to your company's response under #1631156-870. My husband is no longer employed. As of 4/30/2015 he is totally retired. He receives $1,837 monthly from SS & $323 from his pension. I am retired as well & receive $1,648 per mo from SS & $2900, per mo, from my pension. Hopefully this information is helpfull
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you?Who are your responding to? Do you have a specific question I can help you with?