How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to get my sister's social security number. I have her

Customer Question

I need to get my sister's social security number. I have her power of attorney and need to have name of someone I can send my power of attorney papers to establish my legality. My sister immigrated to Canada in 1963, has not paid into US social security since then. RBC bank in Canada has sent me a form to submit to FATCA Foreign account tax compliance act because she is still considered a US person to pay US taxes on canadian accounts.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to know the phone number of who at Social Security would be able to find an old, unused social security # ***** by my sister probably in the mid 1940's or early 1950's by my sister who was born in 1930. Because it is my sister,s SS# ***** probably would not give out the info until I can fax him my Power of Atty that says I can legally act for my sister. I can give him my sister's name to check but I need to have someone who can do this.
Expert:  Teddra Lake replied 1 year ago.
If you need to fax something to Social Security Administration, I would recommend going to the site to look for contact info and locations.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.