How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lane Your Own Question
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 12705
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Lane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to change address deposit

Customer Question

i need to change address for automatic deposit
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.
Hi,...If you already are receiving benefits, you can create a my Social Security account and start or change Direct Deposit online....You also can sign up at your new bank, credit union, or savings and loan...Or you can call Social Security at 1-***-***-****....Here's the web site for setting up a "MY SOCIAL SECURITY" account if you'd like to change the direct deposit on line...
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.
I hope this has helped. ... Please let me know if you have any questions at all. ... If this HAS helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating (using the faces or stars on your screen, and then clicking “submit … I know it takes an extra step, but JustAnswer won’t credit us for the work until you rate. ... Thank you! Lane … … I hold a law degree (JD, Juris Doctorate), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in finance & tax, as well as CFP® and CRPS designations. - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, both for-profit and non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986.