How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 15606
Experience:  15+ years in tax preparation and instruction
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to get an Award's letter from Social Security ,

Customer Question

I need to get an Award's letter from Social Security for 2016, Bank is requesting this document for a loan. Also need Also need a copy of the 1098 for 2014 & 2015
My name is*****; dob, 09/29/1946 , SSN###-##-####, email:***@******.***, address, 10839 SW 38 ST, Miami, FL 33165. cel(###) ###-#### *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.
HelloYou can receive a copy online.Use the following link and create an account to get the copy of the award letter and 1099 for 2015 You can get an instant replacement form SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S by using your online my Social Securityaccount. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. To get your replacement form SSA-1099, go to Sign In or Create an Account. Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab to get a replacement form SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S.
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.
Checking to see if you responded