Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

How can I find out who the supervisor is at the Glendora, CA

Customer Question
Social Security Office?...
How can I find out who the supervisor is at the Glendora, CA Social Security Office?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Social Security
5/9/2016
Social Security Expert: Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 1 year ago
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Hi,...SO sorry, but local offices don't publish staff names. HOWEVER, you may be able to get there by calling and asking for a certain level of staff management....Local office structure looks like this:...A local metropolitan office will usually have a manager, assistant manager, one or more supervisors, one or more technical experts, one or more management support specialists, a systems coordinator, and enough employees to handle the workload. The size of the office staff can vary greatly. (from 5 employees in a rural office to 60 in a metropolitan area)...So what it sounds like you're asking for, is the office manager. That may help. When you call or go in you can tell them that you wish to speak with the office manager NOT a supervisor or technical expert or coordinator....What they DO publish is the organizational chart starting with the commissioner: https://www.ssa.gov/org/ssachart.pdf...You can also see here: https://www.ssa.gov/org/dco.htm#&sb=0 is the structure coming down from the Deputy Commissioner of Operations, which get you very close....Notice that the regional commissioner for California's region is Grace M. Kim, in Sacramento....Her website is here: https://www.ssa.gov/sf/
Hi,...I’m just checking back in to see how things are going...Did my answer help?...Let me know…...Thanks,Lane…
Hi,...DId you see my answer?...Please let me know if you need more here - or if there's something else I can do for you...Lane
Lane
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS