Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

My name is***** just went on SS. from SSI. and I

Customer Question
need to pay my Medicare...
My name is***** just went on SS. from SSI. and I need to pay my Medicare part A & B.
How do I set it up to have the money taken from my SS. check?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Social Security
5/9/2016
Social Security Expert: emc011075, Tax Adviser replied 1 year ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax Adviser
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you. You need to contact social security office at 1-***-***-**** or log on to your online account. Many requests can be handled through automated system but you can also speak to a Social Security representative between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. Generally, you’ll have a shorter wait time if you call during the week after Tuesday.In most cases Medicare premiums are taken out of social security check unless your check is to low to cover the entire premium,
dylatess
dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY