How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask PDtax Your Own Question
PDtax, CPA firm owner
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 4506
Experience:  35 years tax and professional advice in all matters money
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
PDtax is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I wan to change my addrss an telephone number

Customer Question

I wan to change my addrss an telephone number
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mary. I'mCustomer I'll assist.
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.
The fastest way is to contact SSA online, using your existing or set up a new MySocialSecurity account. You can do all the things you want to do now, and a lot more, with this direct access. is the link to start. Login if you have an account, or enroll for access to immediate change of address/phone number screens, and many other services.
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.
You should be able to sign up, and make the changes you want, in fifteen minutes or so. Thanks for asking at Just Answer. Please rate my assistance when you accept my work, as it is how we are credited with assisting. I'mCustomer

Related Social Security Questions