Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

I am Norma Sue Frix, ####-##-####I did not receive a statement

Customer Question
for taxes in 2014 and...
I am Norma Sue Frix, ####-##-####I did not receive a statement for taxes in 2014 and for 2015. I am now paying penality for not reporting . I need to know the amount I received as well as how much I paid for insurance deductions. Thanks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Social Security
5/2/2016
Social Security Expert: LawTalk, Attorney replied 1 year ago
LawTalk, Attorney
Good afternoon Norma Sue,I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I presume that you referring to the Form SSA-1099, which is necessary to do your taxes. If so, and you have not received it yet, it may have been lost in the mail.If you currently live in the United States and you need a replacement formSSA-1099 or SSA-1042S, Social Security has a new way for you to get an instant replacement quickly and easily:1. Using your online “my Social Security” account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. You can open your own social security online account and get a replacement SSA-1099, see your earnings statement,estimated retirement benefit and much more, in about 15 minutes through this site: http://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents"tab.2. Or, you can call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****),Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and request a replacement document.3. Finally, if you prefer face to face transactions, you may contact your local Social Security office and they will process the request for you. The information about your Medicare premium will be available as well. You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.I wish you and yours the best in 2016,Doug
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am sorry I needed the answer right away and I had gone off line and your answer was not in my e-mail. I am on the telephone with Just answer and had to go to my spam folder at his suggestion and finaly received the answer. I am so sorry about the mix-up but I never look at that folder.
LawTalk, Attorney