How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Years ago i cash some checks i didnt return so they beeb having

Customer Question

years ago i cash some checks i didnt return so they beeb having a payee ow do i start to get my kids money again
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  keeperumiami replied 1 year ago.
Please try and take your time and be a little clearer on what exactly you did and what your question is exactly. What kind of checks are involved? Approximately when did you do this?Did you cash someone's Social Security checks that weren't yours & if so who's checks were they. Your children's checks? If so, how many children and what were there approximate ages at the time you cashed the checks?
Expert:  Angie replied 1 year ago.
Are you saying that you cashed checks that did belong to you? And because you committed a crime, you were not longer able to receive benefits on the behalf of your children? I'm trying to understand your issue and the information you provided isn't completely clear.