How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

There is supposed to be some sort of payment if you are on

Customer Question

there is supposed to be some sort of payment if you are on social security and are over 62 and have your home paid off - there is a deadline of May 1 and I need an application
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you. The SS benefits changes has nothing to do with home ownership. What you most likely heard is ad for reverse mortgage. Basically you get monthly payments from the equity in your home. Instead of paying off a mortgage you will be creating one by "selling" your home back to the bank for monthly check.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I'd love a free call at(###) ###-####Marsha